Bringing the Smallest Miniature Bridge Rectifier New Package IBS, Zhejiang TRR Microelectronics Inc. and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement
In order to meet the demand for further miniaturization of discrete component packaging in electronic terminals, TRR（明德微） has launched a new package IBS of the smallest miniature bridge rectifier. This package is currently the smallest package size in the field of miniature bridge rectifiers, with a total length and width of 3.35mm and a height of 1.66mm. Compared with the current mainstream MBF package, it reduces the footprint by 65%, saving space and ensuring In order to ensure a safe creepage distance, it can be applied to various miniaturized rectifier circuits. The maximum average rectifier current under rated conditions has three options: 0.3A, 0.5A, and 0.8A, which conform to the RoHS standard.
TRR's other first product based on the new intelligent digital switching power supply technology is a 1000W digital switch, which meets the IP67 level standard, can adapt to outdoor and harsh environments, and has high reliability. It adopts the newly developed adaptive frequency conversion technology. It maintains a relatively high-efficiency state under different working conditions, high efficiency and energy saving, and the full load efficiency is 97.5%. The new thermal ground drive technology greatly reduces the EMI radiation of the thermal base plate.
On November 11, 2021, TRR reached strategic cooperation with Sekorm, authorizing Sekorm to represent its diodes, transistors, MOSFETs, field-effect transistors, rectifier bridge stacks, and other products. The latest products of TRR have been launched on the platform, landing on the platform You can search for relevant product information, apply for free samples, and enjoy supply guarantees.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- Main Differences between Unipolar Power Diodes and Bipolar Power Diodes
- Electric Vehicle Malfunctions Due to Lack of Fuses or Diodes
- Shenzhen Luguang Electronics Announced a Distribution with Sekorm, Bringing Domestic Diodes, Triodes, Rectifier Bridges and Other Products
- Shindengen Newly Launch An Ideal Diode IC with Reverse Connection and Reverse Current Protection Which Reduces Conduction Dissipation by 55%
- Applied Power Microelectronics and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement that Brings ESD, Surge Protection Devices, Diodes and More
- Diotec Offers Several Semiconductor Solutions Dedicated for Smart Meter Needs
- New Littelfuse 1700V SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes Dramatically Reduced Switching Losses Compared to Si Bipolar Diodes
- Sekorm Became an Authorized Distributor of YANGJIE
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.