Applied Power Microelectronics and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement that Brings ESD, Surge Protection Devices, Diodes and More
Founded in 2012, Applied Power Microelectronics focuses on the field of high-performance power semiconductors, and has completed the development of more than 200 high-performance power MOSFETs and circuit protection products, including ESD and surge protection devices, diodes, and small-signal transistors, MOSFETs, power management ICs, radio frequency, and wireless ICs, etc. The capacitance of the high-performance transient voltage suppressor (TVS) product series independently developed by microelectronics should be as low as 0.2pF, the minimum breakdown voltage is 2.7V, and the IPP covers 1000W to 5000W. The voltage of silicon MOSFETs ranges from 20V to 800V.
The product information of Applied Power Microelectronics has been launched on the platform including its data manual, and a model selection guide. You can shop for the latest products and enjoy a supply guarantee.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- Bringing Power Supply Control ICs, TVS, ESD Electrostatic Protection Device and Other Products, TECHPUBLIC Announced a Distribution with Sekorm
- Diotec‘s P4SMAJ30CA-AQ TVS Offers 30V of Working Voltage and 400W of Peak Pulse Power for Sensitive Onboard Electronics
- Bi-directional TVS Diode with Operating Voltage of 3.3V
- 0.75pF Low Capacitance TVS Diode with 80V Operating Voltage
- 12V Bi-Directional TVS Diode with 1pF Low Typical Capacitance
- Bi-directional TVS Diode Assembled into A SOD-523 Lead-free Package
- 1-Line Bi-directional TVS Diode with Has A Low Capacitance with A Typical Value at 1pF
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.