Renesas, One of the World‘s Top Ten Semiconductor Chip Suppliers, Signs an Authorized Distributor Agreement with Sekorm
Renesas is one of the top ten semiconductor chip suppliers in the world and the preferred supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions. Sekorm and Renesas have signed an authorized distribution agreement, distributing its full-line products. Renesas provides microcontrollers, SoC solutions and a wide range of analog and power devices. Its business covers research, development, design and production for various applications. It has gained the world’s highest market share in many fields, such as mobile communications, automotive electronics and PC/AV.
Renesas successively acquired Intersil (power management ICs, precision analog devices), IDT (analog mixed signal products) brands, etc, further consolidating its position as the world's leading supplier of advanced embedded systems. Users can directly search for product information in sekorm and enjoy the guarantee of authenticity and supply.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- Renesas Ships 1 Billionth Device From RX Family of 32-bit Microcontrollers
- Factors for Designing with Silicon Labs 32-bit Microcontrollers
- Epson Shipping Samples Of Low-Power 16-Bit Microcontrollers Equipped with High-Precision A/D Converter
- Renesas Expands Lineup of 28nm Cross-Domain Automotive Control Microcontrollers
- Renesas to Support ISO/SAE 21434 Standard for Future Automotive Microcontrollers and System on Chip Devices
- The Best Solution for Low-end Microcontrollers in the IoT Era: A Brand-New Generation of RL78/G23 Group
- Renesas Introduces Functional Safety over EtherCAT for 32-Bit RX Microcontrollers (MCU)
- What Are the Classifications of Microphones for Microphone Noise Reduction?
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.