Adcol and Sekorm Announced a DistributorAgreement That Brings Semiconductor Dehumidifiers, Semiconductor Air Conditioners and More
Sekorm signed an agreement with Adcol, adding a new thermoelectric material manufacturer on the platform.
Adcol is a domestic manufacturer with more than 50 years of experience in semiconductor refrigeration and heat conduction. It has been continuously putting new products into the market, including thermal conductive interface materials, semiconductor dehumidifiers, semiconductor air conditioners, semiconductor coolers, thermal conductive silicon wafers, and semiconductor cold water baths, etc. It is committed to providing customers with a complete set of semiconductor refrigeration solutions from application information collection, rapid design, and material selection to sample production.
The whole line of Adcol products has been launched on Sekorm, and the data manuals, selection guides, and application schemes of all products can be downloaded for free. Any customized demand for products or solutions can be submitted by type selection assistance. Our experts will respond within 48 hours.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- A Brief Description of Thermally Conductive Materials - Thermally Conductive Gel
- What Does the Thermal Resistance of Thermal Conductive Materials Affect?
- Thermally Conductive Materials with Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity
- Why Use Non-silicon Thermal Conductive Gasket?
- Why Use a Thermal Interface Material with High Thermal Conductivity?
- Comparison of Advantages and Disadvantages of Several Common Thermal Conductive Materials
- Why Do Carbon Fiber Thermal Pads Become The Newest in Thermal Interface Materials?
- Why Look for A Thermally Conductive Material with Low Thermal Resistance?
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.