Standex Acquired Sensor Solutions – Expanding Custom Sensor Capabilities and Product Portfolio
Standex-Meder International Corporation (NYSE:SXI) announced that it has acquired privately-held, Colorado-based Sensor Solutions for approximately $9.7 million in cash. The transaction is being financed from Standex's existing cash balance. The Company expects the acquisition to be slightly accretive to its earnings in its first year of ownership as well as additive to consolidated free cash flow.
"We are very pleased to have acquired Sensor Solutions, a great strategic fit which further expands our technical and applications expertise and range of customer solutions in high value, growing sectors such as electric vehicles, industrial automation and medical end markets. Sensor Solutions programmable magnetic Hall and specialty sensors include customized, flexible sensor design solutions that meet the growing market demand for the manufacture of smart technologies," commented President and Chief Executive Officer David Dunbar.
Sensor Solutions designs and manufactures customized as well as standard Hall effect and magnetic sensor products including Hall switch and latching sensors, linear and rotary sensors and specialty sensors. These products serve automotive, industrial, medical, aerospace, military and consumer electronics end markets. Sensor Solutions trailing twelve-month revenues were approximately $4.3 million.
Commenting on the transaction, Dave Lorenzen, President of Sensor Solutions, stated, "We are excited to join a global leader that provides a very strong foundation for our continued growth. Standex's ownership offers us the opportunity to leverage a much larger geographical presence, substantial engineering capabilities and complementary product offerings."
"With today's announcement we continue to add to our Electronics segment's breadth of expertise and product portfolio, further strengthening our base of innovative solutions and strong customer value propositions. We look forward to welcoming the entire Sensor Solutions team to our company," concluded Dunbar.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- CH704 AEC-Q100 Qualified, 200A Hall Current Sensor IC with 4800VRMS Reinforced Isolation
- Reed Switches Are Quickly Becoming the New Magnetic Sensing Technology of Choice for Low Power Designs
- Non-stick Switch‘ Air™ 4 Legged Domes Features Simple and Accurate Placement by Automatic Systems
- Melexis Introduces Automotive-grade 3D Hall Effect Sensor for Automotive and Industrial Applications
- CH701W AEC-Q100 Qualified, 4800VRMS Isolation, Hall Current Sensor IC with Loss of Only 0.8mΩ
- Littelfuse Expands PolySwitch® Low Rho SMD Series Adding 23 New Ratings to The Existing Product Portfolio
- Why Using Newer Si SJ MOSFETs May Not Be a Good Idea for High Frequency Switching
- Why and How to Choose Standex Electronics Reed switches
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.