Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron, a Professional Manufacturer of Microwave RF Antenna and Electrical Signal Connector, Announced a Distribution Agreement with Sekorm
On April 7, 2022, Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron signed a distribution agreement with Sekorm to represent its products.
Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron is engaged in the research, development, production and sales of BeiDou Navigation Satellite System and IoT terminal hardware, and provides customers with logistics information intelligent platform solutions. It is a national high-tech and dual software certification company. The products of Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron include Beidou navigation modules or GPS navigation modules, various antennas, positioning trackers, intelligent hardware for vehicles, etc. It has established cooperative relations with well-known companies such as BYD and CNHTC. The working frequency of its GPS antenna/BD antenna is 1561/1575MHz with 20MHz bandwidth, and the gain is 4.0 ± 0.5dBi. The characteristic impedance of the RF connector is 50 Ω, the insulation withstand voltage is over 1000V, and it can adapt to the temperature environment of – 55 to +155 ℃.
The relevant products information of Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron has been launched on Sekorm. If there are more product needs, you can access more product information by searching for Shenzhen Kinghelm Electron on the platform.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- SKYLAB launches higher-performance RTK positioning modules which can be used in vehicle navigation
- Keysight and Orolia Advance 5G Location-Based Services Based on Global Navigation Satellite System Technologies
- Active Bluetooth Positioning and Navigation System
- SKYLAB‘s Parking Lot Bluetooth Positioning and Navigation Solution
- A Single GNSS Precision Measurement Antenna Can Cover All the Current Satellite Positioning Protocols: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Testing Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Receivers
- Keysight Combines 5G and Global Navigation Satellite System Technology to Accelerate Implementation of Location Based Services (LBS)
- Swift Navigation and Taoglas Announce Partnership to Bring Integrated Precision GNSS Solutions to Automotive and Industrial Customers
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.