Bringing Ceramic Patch Antenna, IOT Communication Antenna and More, Shenzhen Ares Technology (ARS) and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement
ARS（阿瑞仕）, which has passed the national high-tech certification, has a quality management system certified by the German DEKRA certification authority and is the first microwave darkroom in Shenzhen China that can directly test millimeter wave antennas. The ten octaves passive antenna test system provides the design and test guarantee for the millimeter wave antenna design of 5G and the antenna design of the millimeter wave radar front-end. The production of its ceramic antenna can reach 2000K per month. It has announced a partnership with Amphenol, Aerospace Institute, Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences, etc.
As a manufacturer focusing on satellite positioning, navigation, and 5G millimeter wave antenna, ARS teamed up with Sekorm on February 22, 2022, and authorized Skeorm to distribute its ceramic patch antenna, satellite communication antenna, satellite navigation antenna, time service antenna, 5G antenna, IOT communication antenna, and other products. Welcome to shop the latest products and enjoy a supply guarantee.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- Patch Antenna and Rod Antenna: Selecting the Best Antenna Solution
- AI ＆ Machine Learning: Simplifying IoT Antenna Integration with Virtual Antenna® Technology
- NeuronicWorks Partners with Ignion to Accelerate IoT Device Designs with Virtual Antenna® Solution
- Antenna Intelligence Cloud™ Simplifies Designs with Multiple Antennas
- Ignion Announces the Smallest Virtual Antenna™ at the Wi-Fi World Congress Which is with a size of only 3x2x0.8mm
- Transforming the IoT Antenna Design Process with Ausum Cloud＆AWS
- Simplifying Antenna Integration in a Healthcare Device with Virtual Antenna® Technology
- Optimizing WiFi Performance: Mastering the Key Relationship Between Antenna Gain and Efficiency
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.