Bringing Intelligent Offline Voice Interaction MCU and More, SPACETOUCH and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement
SPACETOUCH, which provides intelligent human-computer interaction chips and solutions for wearable devices, reached cooperation with Sekorm and authorized Sekorm to represent its products on March 23, 2022. SPACETOUCH has entered the AI chip market from touch and voice, focusing on the realization of the end-side intelligent interaction master chip platform.
With the maturity of the AI edge computing market based on the end-side IOT, the ultra-low power consumption voice control Chip SPV30 of SPACETOUCH can complete voice wake-up and voice recognition with extremely low power consumption, and realize the voice control functions of Bluetooth headsets and intelligent wearables. Chip SPV30 is based on UDSP plus NPU audio processing hardware acceleration core, adopts a self-developed voice AI noise reduction, and recognition algorithm, and realizes recognition of more than 50 command words with extremely low power consumption. The lowest power consumption of scheme-level applications is less than 20μA. The operating power consumption is about 600μA.
SPACETOUCH 's products cover in-ear detection chips, intelligent offline voice interaction MCU, high-performance touch MCU, low-power intelligent offline voice interaction MCU, etc. All product information has been launched on Sekorm, the selection guide and technical data can be viewed on the platform for details.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- New MCU RL78/G23 Operates with 30% Lower Power Consumption than The Conventional MCU
- Renesas Extends RA MCU Family with RA6T1 MCU Group for Motor Control and AI-based Endpoint Predictive Maintenance
- Using Example Projects to Support RA MCU Designs
- Renesas Expands Low-Power Industrial and IoT Applications Reach With New RA4M2 MCU Group in Arm Cortex-Based MCU Family
- Renesas Extends Arm Cortex-Based MCU Family with RA4M3 MCU Group for Industrial and IoT Applications
- Renesas Strategic Partners Presented Many of the RX MCU Solutions at ET ＆ IoT Expo 2021
- Introducing the RX MCU Product Longevity Program (PLP) That Goes beyond 15 Years of Support!
- Easy Expansion of MCU Code Area! Introducing Example of Program Execution from Serial ROM Using QSPI XIP Mode
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.