Skylab, a Professional Wireless Module Manufacturer in China, Announced a Distribution Agreement with Sekorm
Skylab is a professional wireless module manufacturer in China. Its module products strictly follow the ISO-9001 quality management system and IATF-16949 quality standard system of the automotive industry, and have passed the German TUV South Germany certification, with a pass rate of 99.99%. It has signed a distributor agreement with Sekorm, and its full line of GNSS, WiFi, Bluetooth modules, and other products have been launched to Sekorm.
Sekorm provides data manuals, application notes, and new product information for GNSS positioning modules, WiFi modules, Bluetooth modules, and other products. For the selection of wireless modules for automotive electronics, smart home, IoT, consumer electronics, and indoor and outdoor positioning, welcome to submit type selection assistance. Any demand will be responded to within 48 hours. In addition, just fill in the detailed wireless module project information, you can get free wireless module samples on the platform after the review.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- MASWELL newly launched GNSS Planar Antenna AN.GNSS.L1.PCB with a low axial ratio covering the 1.56-1.602GHz Global Positioning frequency bands L1
- SKYLAB Vehicle GNSS Positioning Solution
- Security GNSS Positioning Solution
- Smart Wearable GNSS Positioning Solution
- SKYLAB launches higher-performance RTK positioning modules which can be used in vehicle navigation
- Taoglas Unveils New Compact Active Multiband GNSS Antennas for Critical High-accuracy Positioning and Timing
- A Single GNSS Precision Measurement Antenna Can Cover All the Current Satellite Positioning Protocols: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- N-SPHERE: multi-constellation (GPS, GALILEO) ＆ multi-frequency GNSS Precision Orbit Determination Receiver
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.