ISA and Sekorm Announced a Distribution Agreement
As the world's advanced manufacturer of precision micro resistance resistors, ISA signed a distributor agreement with Sekorm and officially settled in Sekorm. ISA, founded in 1482 and headquartered in Germany, has long provided products and technical support to Bosch, Hella, Continental and other world-famous customers. ISA mainly provides precision power, alloy, current sensors and voltage sensors, which are widely used in automobile, new energy, robot automation, power supply and power grid, aviation, military industry, measurement, medical, etc.
Users can directly search for product information and enjoy authenticity guarantee and supply guarantee.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- The Power and Evolution of GaN: Bringing Precision Control to Surgical Robots with eGaN FETs and IC
- Exxelia Ohmcraft Precision Resistors Help Ensure Reliability of The Powerful Minuteman
- We Power Analytical Instruments That Matter
- A Single GNSS Precision Measurement Antenna Can Cover All the Current Satellite Positioning Protocols: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- 3DPower™ FULL BRIDGE LLC TRANSFORMER + RESONANT CHOKE——A greener, space and cost saving solution for power electronics
- Isabellenhütte Introduces A New Range of 1-to-6 mOhm Precision Resistors
- Agility EMS ＆ SL Power to Offer New High-performance Internal Power Supplies and Desktop/wall-mount Power Supplies
- CBM9001A Embedded USB Host Controller, Operating Full Speed at 12 Mbps with 256-byte Internal SRAM Buffer
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.