Sekorm Received An Award for Helping SIT Make A Great Breakthrough in the Automotive and Industrial Markets
On January 1, 2023, relying on its strong marketing capabilities, SEKORM Advanced Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd helped Silicon Internet of Things Technology Co., Ltd （SIT）to achieve a major breakthrough in the development of the automotive and industrial markets, and was awarded by SIT.
In the future, Sekorm will continue to cooperate with SIT to provide high-quality analog ICs for automotive, industrial, communication, security and other fields, bringing more possibilities forHard & Core Technology companies to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- ROHM Group Officially Opened a New Production Building in Malaysia,Strengthening Production Capacity for Analog ICs with a Focus on Isolated Gate Driver ICs
- SG Micro Corp (SGMICRO) and Sekorm Announced a Distributor Agreement that Brings High Performance, High Quality Analog ICs
- Melexis to invest 70M EUR in facility expansion in Kuching, Malaysia to increase ICs’ testing capacity
- Electronics Mall of Sekorm Provides More Than 150,000 SKUs, Covering ICs, Motors, Instruments, Electronic Components, and Electronic Materials for Enterprises
- Easily Design External Circuit Constants for ICs (DC/DC, AC/DC) with ROHM’s Design Calculation Tool
- ROHM’s New Compact Surface Mount 45W Output AC/DC Converter ICs: Equipped with Integrated High Voltage SJ MOSFET
- Reduce Audible Noise in Motor Drive Designs Using eGaN FETs and ICs
- Speech Synthesis ICs ML2253x series Equipped with Playback Anomaly Detection Function
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.