Sekorm, an Authorized Distributor of 1000 Brands, Reduces the Cost Drastically on the Basis of Satisfying Supply and Reliability
In recent years, the safe, independent, and controllable supply chain has stimulated the demand for the domestic semiconductor industry. The localization of the semiconductor industry has ushered in huge development opportunities. The localization of equipment, materials, and parts has accelerated, and related companies have sprung up into the public eye.
But for Hard & Core Technology enterprises, it is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack to find a supplier that not only conforms to the product design but also guarantees mass production in a short period of time. As the leading hardware R&D service platform, SEKORM provided Domestic electronic components for Hard & Core Technology enterprises with high performance, high cost performance, and stable supply.
On the one hand, Sekorm continuously improves the number of authorized brands to ensure the diversity of Hard & Core Technology enterprises' procurement and provide a faster way for its one-stop procurement. As of February 2023, Sekorm has obtained more than 800 domestic authorized brands of integrated circuits, discrete&passive components, electromechanical components, motors, electronic materials, and instruments, with rich product types, complete models, and large spot stocks.
Not only that, before authorizing cooperation, it will strictly screen suppliers to ensure product stability, and at the same time have stable supply capabilities to meet the localization needs of Hard & Core Technology enterprises components.
Through the rapid matching analysis of massive users and needs, combined with 30 years of accumulated semiconductor industry resources, Sekorm continues to provide transparent and efficient material procurement and industrial value-added services for Hard & Core Technology enterprises, helping hard technology companies meet supply and reliability requirements Under the premise of reliability, the cost of materials will be greatly reduced, and the process of localization and substitution of electronic components will be accelerated.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- EPC Announces New eGaN Transistors and Integrated Circuits for Demanding Space Applications
- Keysight 6G VCA Solution Enabling University of Stuttgart to Advance 6G Integrated Circuits Research
- GaN ePower Integrated Circuits Applied to Motor Drives
- How About An Integrated Industrial Computer and Its Benefits?
- IV Characterization and Testing Considerations for Low-Power Integrated Circuits
- EPC2152 GaN Integrated Power Stage – Redefining Power Conversion
- Highly Integrated and Ultra Compact Power Modules for Embedded Drive Applications
- 2 Fully Integrated VCOs CHV1203-98F and CHV1206-98F Operating in S and C Band
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.