Ricoh and Sekorm Announced a Distributor Agreement that Brings High-quality Power Management Products
As an excellent distributor of electronic components, Sekorm welcomed a new partner- Ricoh. Ricoh is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricoh Group, one of the world's top 500 companies, providing high-performance and highly reliable products that are highly recognized by the market.
Ricoh is committed to the development and production of various high-precision integrated power management ICs, lithium battery protection ICs, real-time clock chips and other semiconductor devices. The products are recognized and trusted by the industry and are widely used in industrial four-meters, industrial automation, security, power tools, automotive electronics, smart phones, personal computers, household appliances, etc.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- RICOH Provides High Noise Immunity Power Management ICs to Combat Against Electromagnetic Noise
- Highly Integrated Motor Control ICs and Starter Kit Improve Motor Efficiency by 35%, Reduce Board Size by Up to Half
- New Highly Integrated Renesas Power Management IC Optimized For RZ/G2L And V2L MPUs
- ROHM’s New Compact Surface Mount 45W Output AC/DC Converter ICs: Equipped with Integrated High Voltage SJ MOSFET
- Nisshinbo Launched Development of First MUSES-Series High-sound-quality Power Management IC
- Epson Shipping Samples Of Low-Power 16-Bit Microcontrollers Equipped with High-Precision A/D Converter
- Renesas‘ Entry-Level RZ/V2L MPUs with Best-in-Class Power Efficiency and High-Precision AI Accelerator
- Nisshinbo produces NJG1186 , a front-end module (FEM) for high-precision GNSS
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.