Bringing 32-bit IoT security chip series, Beijing Hongsi Electronics Announced a Distribution Agreement with Sekorm
Beijing Hongsi Electronics is a company to independently develop commercial cipher chips in China, and one of the first batch of integrated circuit design enterprises to obtain national certification. Its IoT security core series HSC32C1 and HSC32I1 are 32-bit ultra-low power IoT security chips, which support SM2, ECC, SM3, SHA, SM4, AES, DES algorithm operation, with wide voltage 1.62V to 5.5V and standby current less than 0.5μA. The working current is 1mA, which can work at a temperature of - 40℃ to 105℃, and the storage temperature is - 55℃ to 125℃. They have a good application prospect in intelligent transportation, the internet of vehicles, remote education, medical care, and other scenarios.
Beijing Hongsi Electronics has updated its products and technical materials on the platform. Welcome to shop and enjoy supply assurance.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- DP Series DC DC Converter Is Widely Used in Various Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Building an Evaluation Environment for WVGA LCD Display by Using General-purpose 32bit MCU and A Commercial LCD Panel
- Eaton’s Royal Power Solutions Displayed its Commercial Vehicle Terminals and Connectors Portfolio at IAA Transportation Show
- 2022 Commercial UAV EXPO | Grepow shows it‘s key products： Tattu Smart Battery, Smart Drone Battery, and TA3000 Charger
- Smiths Interconnect‘ s New Fixed Chip Attenuators AT Series Offer Proven High Performance in Commercial Applications
- Lightweight and Vibration-resistant Connector for Commercial Use | Nextron
- Littelfuse to Acquire Carling Technologies， Accelerates growth in commercial vehicles and communications infrastructure
- New SpaceNXT™ QT Series of flexible cables pre-tested and qualified for next generation commercial space applications
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.