Melexis, the World‘s Top 5 Automotive Semiconductor Sensor Suppliers, Signed an Authorized Distributor Agreement with Sekorm
MELEXIS, headquartered in Belgium, is one of the top five automotive semiconductor sensor suppliers in the world. Melexis has already obtained the most stringent internationally recognized quality standard ISO/TS16949 certification. It has absolute advantages in the automotive market .On average, there are 11 melexis chips per vehicle all over the world. In addition, it also has excellent performance in industrial, consumer and wireless fields.
Sekorm is an officially authorized first-level distributor of Melexis, and is authorized to act as a distributor for the full range of melexis products, such as sensor, motor drive controller, wireless chip and so on. Users can directly search product information and enjoy genuine product guarantee and supply guarantee.
- +1 Like
- Add to Favorites
- Técnico Solar Boat: Hydrofoil Control Using Xsens MTi-G-710 Sensor
- How Neckcare Uses the Xsens DOT Sensor for Scientific Motion Analysis?
- AXISENSE-G Dual Axis Gyro Stabilized Tilt Sensor
- TT Electronics to Feature FlexSense™ and Industry-leading Optoelectronics Sensors Portfolio at Sensors Converge 2022
- Fujitsu Components 24GHz Doppler Radar Sensor Module Wins 2020 Best of Sensors: Most Innovative Product Award
- Amphenol Sensors and Sekorm Announced a Distributor Agreement that Brings Innovative and Diverse Sensor Product Portfolios
- The Zssc3240 Sensor Signal Conditioner with Integrated Sensor Diagnostics and Industry-proven Interfaces
- Standex Acquired Sensor Solutions – Expanding Custom Sensor Capabilities and Product Portfolio
This document is provided by Sekorm Platform for VIP exclusive service. The copyright is owned by Sekorm. Without authorization, any medias, websites or individual are not allowed to reprint. When authorizing the reprint, the link of www.sekorm.com must be indicated.